I1.ncrease efficiency within PTTEP AA finance team by utilising Maximo for processing Non-Order Invoices and not just for record storing purpose.
2.Minimise the potential loss of information due to circulating physical forms within various departments at PTTEP AA.
3.Minimise the time delay in processing of the Non-Order Invoice by developing automated technologies using Maximo Workflow.
1.Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process analysis, use cases or user stories, scenarios, event lists, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis.
2.Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements, specified in an appropriate level of detail and in appropriate forms suitable for use by those must base their work on the requirements.
3.Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
Key Result Areas: (Project Team of 3 members)
1. Enable NOI invoice tracking in Maximo
2. Reduce the effort required to (physically need to) seek approval with respective business unit DAS at PTTEP AA.
3. Free resource so as to concentrate on other roles and responsibilities (Financial Accounting & Service Manager)
4. Use an existing system in place (Order invoices go through a similar workflow within Maximo).
5. Increase efficiency and productivity of Account Payable staff by configuring the workflow
1. Review the current NOI processing and document the findings
2. Requirement gathering from relevant stakeholder to ensure the As- Is of NOI processing is captured
3. Configure Maximo (enabling the functional capability) to replace the erroneous and time consuming paper based NOI processing to the identified To- Be NOI workflow processing (automate).