The project supports Western Power’s business direction in the following areas:
1. Provision to the Business Unit’s of timely and accurate risk management information.
2. Consolidate a uniform approach for reporting
Reduce the manual effort in compiling report information
1. Contributes to selection of the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative, ensuring traceability back to source
2. Discovers and analyses requirements for fitness for purpose as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
3. In partnership with the Project Manager(s) support preparation of test cases, test scripts and conduct testing as well as development and delivery of training to users.
4. Accountable for quality, accuracy and efficiency of own and/or team achievements. Actions and errors can have program, project, and functional impact.
Key Result Areas: (Project Team of 15 members)
1.The project team achieved all agreed objectives often surpassing expectations.
2. Additionally, senior executives proclaimed the project as one of the most successful IT projects the Department had undertaken.
Deliverables in Refresh project included:
1. Key data Structure and interfaces with other systems
2. Business Blueprint Doc
3. Requirements and Use Case Documents
4. Unit testing scripts& System integration testing scripts
5. Business Process Procedures / End User manuals.